Tales about writing, storytelling, and living on an orchard/farm after decades of city living. Probably some tales about two tiny chihuahuas. And whatever other tales, whether tall or true, that come to mind. There may be input from fellow authors, too!
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Musa 1st Anniversary Blog Hop
I'm helping my publisher, Musa Publishing, celebrate one-year of bringing great books to readers by participating in Musa's 1st Anniversary Blog Hop. WE ARE GIVING AWAY A KINDLE FIRE :)
And I'm giving away a free copy of my latest book, Maiden's Mistake, published by Musa.
Rules to hop!
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: October 1, at Midnight (pst)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, October 7, at Midnight (pst)
4) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP and COMMENT ON, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERYAUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
The links to all the other blogs in the Musa 1st Anniversary Blog Hop appear below my book information!
REMEMBER: The more blogs you participate in, the more chances you'll have to win!
5) Grand Prize of a Kindle Fire is for Us and Canada mailing addresses only. I
nternational winners will receive a $50.00 Musa Gift Card.
6) To win the free book from me, you must post a comment to this blog post and include a way for me to contact you so I can quickly get the book to the lucky winner. ***
***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
Fire stole his future, until she reclaimed him from the ashes.
Knowing he can never have children of his own, Jonathan Everleigh, Earl of Mercia, marries scandal-plagued Juliette Markham, saving her from disgrace. But when he finds his ruined bride is still a virgin on their wedding night, Jonathan vows to annul their marriage. But when Juliette discovers that she actually is with child, this time from her wedding night, she is as determined to stay married as he is to leave her. When Jonathan’s past catches up with them, the Earl and Lady Mercia must navigate their marital problems, countless dangers, and a final confrontation with the madness plaguing them. If they can make it out alive, love might be there waiting for them on the other side.